Welcome to the New Hampshire Police Request for Services webpage. Please review the Terms and Conditions prior to requesting services from the NHPA.
Terms and Conditions:
- Requests for service should be submitted no less than three (3) weeks prior to your event date in order to allow for sufficient planning. Remember members of the NHPA also work full-time and have other commitments on top of volunteering for the NHPA. If your request is made with less than three (3) weeks notice there will be no guarantee that the NHPA will be available for your event.
- As a courtesy, a minimum of 72 hours notice is requested for cancellation of the request for NHPA Services.
- You may request a specific type of service needed for your event, but the NHPA Board of Directors will be responsible for and have the final say in assessing the specific services based on factors provided to us by the requesting party.
- If you are requesting the NHPA Pipes & Drums Band or any of their members: Any requests to have the band perform at an event or otherwise book a gig, please contact Asst. Band Master Patrick Cheetham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of NHPA Services that were provided in the past:
- Funeral Services: Requesting party asked for the NH Pipes and Drum band to play at the funeral services.
- Retirement Parties: Requesting party asked for the NH Pipes and Drum band to play at the retirement party. NHPA Board of Directors were requested to say a few words and provide a "brass retirement card" to the retired officer(s).*
- Legislative/Political Events
- Guest Speakers
If you wish to request services from the NHPA, please e-mail email@example.com and include the following information:
- Requesting Individual/Agency/Association
- NH Police Association membership status
- Contact person with cell phone number and e-mail address & mailing info
- Event type & date, start & end time, location and service requested
- Non-profit status information
*Please Note*: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the pdf file.
(Click the image to download Acrobat Reader.)
* Please note that it takes approximately 2-3 weeks to order and ship the NHPA Brass Retirement Card.
Page Last Updated: Nov 25, 2014 (09:35:54)